Kenton Beach Cottages
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Contact Norman Patsy
- 078 292 7313
5 Bathurst St.
- Self Catering
Available telephonically 24/7.
About Kenton Beach Cottages
Kenton Beach Cottages is a self-catering accommodation getaway in the heart of Kenton on Sea, Eastern Cape South Africa.
These self catering holiday accommodation cottages offer guests laid back seaside living in these well appointed and charmingly decorated cottages. We are short 200m stroll from the Kariega River slipway and a short walk from Kenton Main Beach. Situated close to the centre of town, you are a short drive away from restaurants and shops. Our area offers a rich heritage of river, beach and bush and there is loads to see and do.
Kenton Beach Cottages have three units:
- Beachbreak which has a double bed and bathroom
- Driftwood which have 2 bedrooms. One with a double bed and one with 2 singles. One communal bathroom. One kitchen and open plan living area.
- Out of the Blue which has 2 bedroom each with a double bed. One bedroom has a basin and slipper bath. One communal bathroom.
Lounge with a fireplace and a kitchen. Dining room with a daybed that can sleep 2 or more.
There are also 2 outdoor shower and 2 braai areas as well as a putting green.
People do not share with other people (can share with friends if they so wish).
Room / Unit Features
- Electric Blanket(s)
- Fan In Room
- Hair Dryer In Room
- Heater In Room
- International Plug Point
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
- No Smoking In Rooms
- Safe In Room
- TV - DSTV
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbecue Area
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Gay Friendly
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ice In Summer
- Iron / Trouser Press Available
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (off Street)
- Pets Not Allowed
- Safe Deposit Box (at Reception)
- Security (alarm System)
- Smoking (non Indoors)
- Tour Assistance
Map and Directions to Kenton Beach Cottages
From R72 between Alexandria and Port Alfred turn into Kenton-on-Sea.
Drive all the way down in Karie Rd into East Bourne Rd (east one before the river).
Turn right, then 2nd road to the right.
We are the 3rd house on the left.