Things to do between Alexandria and Kenton-on-Sea
Last Updated: September 2018
Contact Dorothy Du Plessis - Mosaic Studio
- Longitude: 26.670274436474
- Latitude: -33.684621482653
- Activity Lists
About Things to do between Alexandria and Kenton-on-Sea
You can travel the shortest distance between two points in less than 30 minutes while driving between Alexandria and Kenton-on-Sea on Route 72 or you can stop, explore and detour a bit while discovering some of the gems this area has to offer.
Here are 10 things to do in the Kenton-on-Sea, Boknes, Cannon Rocks, Alexandria district as recommended by Mosaic Studio in Kenton.
- Quin Sculpture Garden in Alexandria
- A tour around the Chicory Factory
- Drive through the forest to Woody Cape and along the Golden Mile with the coastline and Alexandria Dunefield visible on your right
- Paddle on the Boknes Lagoon and watch the birds
- Walk the Cannon Rocks 7 Km hike through dune forest and along the beach
- Walk to Kwaaihoek and on to Dias Cross at low tide; walk onto Boknes. Or the other way round
- Get Bevan Gardiner to take you up the Bushmans River; or
- Rent a canoe from Kenton Marina and paddle up to the overnight hut.
- Take a trip up the Kariega on Bahfly or Howzit; you might see some game
- Visit the Silver Leaf Centre for art, books and food – Sky Gallery, Mosaic Studio, Imagine Books and Gifts, Elixir Clothing and Raffaelo’s